Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Great Chicken dish

Tonight for dinner I did a really good chicken. I used drumsticks and took the skin off, and marinated the chicken in some Mr. Yoshidas sauce. Then, I put a small amount of oil in the dutch oven, and fried the chicken for about 30 minutes. I drained the grease, and then put some of the remaining marinade in the dutch oven, and put the chicken back in for another 30 minutes.

I made deluxe potatoes (or funeral potatoes as they are known in Utah) and some hot rolls. Thomas made a cobbler for dessert.

It all turned out great, and dinner was served on time. I sometimes am late getting dinner on the table, as things don't always go as planned.

Oh, well. Wish I had a camera and I could post pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Keep the recipes coming. Andy and I love Dutch Oven cooking.

    ReplyDelete